BOAZ CRAFT CANNABIS
Since the legalization of cannabis across Canada in October of 2018, there has been a major influx of craft growers and dispensaries nation-wide. Alberta alone is home to over 500 cannabis stores, with almost 200 of those shops being located in Calgary.
Calgary is also fortunate enough to house a number of local craft cannabis producers like BOAZ, who seed, cultivate and process 100 per cent of their products right here in the city. The 21,500 sq. foot state of the art BOAZ facility is located in southeast Calgary, where a small dedicated team works to produce high quality, handcrafted recreational products in an environmentally friendly way.
At BOAZ, there is no automation. The entire process of growing, watering, drying, curing and packaging the plants is done completely by hand. “The goal is never to mass produce – the process is very deliberate,” says Nancy-Anne Rose, sales and marketing associate for BOAZ, “it’s all about attention to detail.” As a result of their attention to all the details, BOAZ producers some next level weed.
MADE IN YYC WEED
BOAZ is behind some of our favourite strains at Bridlewood Cannabis. Below, thanks to Douglasdale Cannabis’ blog, you can read more on some of the strains BOAZ has crafted!
- White Russian (White Widow X AK47)
- Pheno X (Noneya X Bizness)
- Sour Berry Boogie (Lilac Sour Diesel X Raspberry Boogie)
- Pizza Breath (GMO Cookies X Zkittlez X OG Kush)
- Green Kraken (Mango X Green Kush)
- Dank Rainbow (Death Bubba X Rainbow Punch)
- Primal Punch (GG4 X Banana Punch)
- Mandarin Cookies (Forum Cut Cookies X Mandarin Street)
- Wedding Cake (Cherry Pie X Girl Scout Cookies)
- Bubba Grindz (Death Bubba)
To read more about BOAZ and what they are all about, visit Douglasdale Cannabis’ Blog.