Vaping allows for temperature adjustments that change or enhance the effects of cannabis. Different temperatures release different terpenes and cannabinoids.
WHY CHANGE THE TEMPERATURE ON PAX ERA?
Vaporization is great for maintaining terpene integrity and flavor as vaporizing involves warming the flower to set temperatures instead of quickly burning/combusting the flower. By learning how to change the temperature setting of your PAX Era you may find that you have certain preferences to different terpenes. And by vaping at a lower temperature may enhance your experience of these terpenes.
WHAT’S A TERPENE?
Similarly produced as cannabinoids like THC and CBD, terpenes are aromatic oils that flavour cannabis varieties with distinctive flavours like citrus, or berry, or floral for example. They are essentially the flavour profile of cannabis. You can read more about terpenes from our sister store, on Douglasdale Cannabis’ blog.
TEMPERATURE SETTING ON THE PAX ERA
Any premium vape will have an option to change the temperature of your vaping device. Temperature control gives you the opportunity to personalize your experience. Different temperatures will change the amount of vapor that is produced. Temperature variation also changes the flavor profile by altering the terpene profile.
THE PAX ERA TEMPERATURE SETTINGS:
- Low (520 F / 270 C)
- Medium Low (610 F / 320 C)
- Medium High (700 F / 370 C)
- High (790 F / 420 C)
ADJUSTING THE TEMP OF YOUR PAX:
- First things first… Check to ensure your pod is properly inserted into your PAX Era.
- Shake it, shake it, shake it (like a polaroid picture). Just until you are shown the current battery level of your PAX Era.
- Great. Now you are going to remove the pod.
- Once you do that, the temp indicator will rotate through each of the temperature settings. Once it hits the target temperature, just pop that pod back on!
- And BOOM, now you are ready to puff away.
To learn about more options for your PAX Era Vape, visit Douglasdale Cannabis for the full article!